Spend a unique and special evening in the company of top chefs at the Table d'hôtes of Festival de la Cité, presented by GastroLausanne and its restaurateurs. Every night, six different chefs will share their passion by concocting a surprise menu right before your eyes. Table d'hôtes is a chance to watch chefs in their element, as they share their love of quality products and the ways they choose to transform them. Where better to indulge in this experience than within the unusual setting and distinct ambiance of Festival de la Cité?
Don’t miss your chance, places are (very)
Kindly reserve your place by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
We look forward to having you!
Tuesday, July 9 - 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM / Loxton
Wednesday, July 10 - 7:00 PM to 9:30 PM / Restaurant Keyann
Thursday, July 11 - 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM / L'Ardoise du Carlton
Friday, July 12 - 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM / Mauro
Saturday, July 13 - 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM / Les Alliés
Sunday, July 14 - 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM / Namdanam
Location: Cour du Gymnase de la Cité. The event will be held rain or shine.
Cost: 80 CHF (includes 3-course menu and beverages)
● Participation costs are 80 CHF per person.
● The participants will all be seated at one big table (circa 16-18 people).
● Beverages include water, wine and coffee.
● Reservations for parties of minimum 2 and maximum 4 participants.
● Each individual must be aged 18 and over to partake in Table d’hôtes.
● You will be notified by e-mail if there is availability as well as to outline payment information.
● Payment will be made on arrival at the Table d'hôtes. Please make sure to have the exact amounth in cash.
● All cancellations made less than 24 hours before the event will be billed 80 CHF per participant.
● Incomplete forms shall be deemed null and void.
● Recourse to legal action is excluded.
● Special dietary requirements cannot be accommodated due to complex logistics. Set menu for the entire table unless a specific request is made well in advance.
● Participants of Table d’hôtes by GastroLausanne authorize use of photos/videos taken during the event mainly for use in social media, and/or marketing purposes.